GP1513 SystemPod Pre-Cut for Raymarine a75/a77/a78 & 1 Instrument for 9.5" Wide Guard
GP1500 Series for 9.5" Guard, SystemPods for Sail are for mounting multiple pieces of electronics in one NavPod. This is a good way to reduce the height of a system. In addition to mounting a radar or chartplotter, you can have room for an autopilot, instrument, stereo controller, or VHF mic.
A SystemPod is best mounted on a Single Bend AngleGuards.
SystemPods for Power are for mounting on a SK135 Stachion Kit can be used to mount a SystemPod on a flat surface, such as the flybridge. Stachion Kits can also be used with a SystemPod for overhead mounting applications.
Instrument Cutout: 3.6"
All SystemPods include
- Acrylic capped ABS plastic
- Chromed stainless steel tamper-poof fasteners
- Double seal for watertight integrity
- Models are available pre-cut for popular electronics
- Stainless steel mounting hardware and mounting gaskets
*See Literature tab for an image with dimensions
- Mounting Style: Pedestal
- Cut/Uncut: Cut
- Box Dimensions: 7"H x 11"W x 22"L WT: 5.2 lbs
- UPC: 659988109238
Quick Guide (pdf)