ECHOMAP™ Ultra 106sv & LiveScope™ with LVS34 Transducer Bundle
Built-in Support for Our Premium Sonar Capabilities
- 10” keyed-assist touchscreen combo with built-in support for our premium sonar capabilities, including the Panoptix LiveScope™ scanning sonar system
- Preloaded with Garmin exclusive BlueChart® g3 coastal charts and LakeVü g3 inland maps — both with integrated Navionics® data and Auto Guidance1 technology
- Share sonar, waypoints, and routes with other ECHOMAP Ultra 10” and 12” units as well as ECHOMAP Plus 7” and 9” units
- Built-in Quickdraw Contours mapping software instantly creates personalized fishing maps on-screen with 1’ contours as you fish
- Built-in Wi-Fi® connectivity pairs with the free ActiveCaptain® app
- NMEA 2000® connectivity and support for heading sensors, autopilots, digital switching, FUSION-Link™ audio system, and more
The ECHOMAP Ultra 106sv combo, with its bright, sunlight-readable 10” keyed-assist touchscreen display, has all the fishing tools you need. It includes built-in support for our premium Garmin sonars and preloaded BlueChart g3 coastal charts and LakeVü g3 inland maps — both with integrated Navionics data and Auto Guidance¹ technology. All transducers are sold separately.
Our Premium Sonar Support
The ECHOMAP Ultra 106sv combo includes built-in support for traditional CHIRP, CHIRP ClearVü, and CHIRP SideVü scanning sonars, Ultra High-Definition scanning sonar, and Panoptix LiveScope LVS12 sonar (no black boxes required) plus the full line of Panoptix™ all-seeing sonar transducers. It also supports the Panoptix LiveScope system.
Best-in-market Preloaded Maps and Charts
It comes preloaded with BlueChart g3 coastal charts and LakeVü g3 inland maps — both with integrated Navionics data and Auto Guidance¹ technology that uses your desired depth and overhead clearance to easily calculate routes and see a suggested path to follow.
Quickdraw Contours to Create Your Own Maps
Instantly create personalized fishing maps on-screen with 1’ contours as you fish. Tailor them to fit your needs. These are your maps — you own them. Keep the data to yourself, or share it with the Quickdraw Community on Garmin Connect™, our online community.
Upgrade to the Best Maps on the Water
Upgrade the preloaded BlueChart g3 charts and LakeVü g3 maps to optional premium BlueChart g3 Vision charts and LakeVü g3 Ultra maps. These add features such as elevation shading of bottom structure — which provides more 3-D relief than contours alone — satellite imagery and more.
Share Sonar, Waypoints, and Routes
Have more than one unit? You can share sonar, waypoints, and routes with other ECHOMAP Ultra 10” and 12” units as well as ECHOMAP Plus 7” and 9” units.
The Ultimate Connected Boating App
Built-in Wi-Fi gives you access to the free all-in-one ActiveCaptain app, so you can manage your marine experience from nearly anywhere. It creates a simple yet powerful connection between your compatible mobile device and your Garmin chartplotter, charts, maps, and the boating community. Wherever you are, you’ll have unlimited access to your cartography, the ability to purchase new maps and charts, and access to the Garmin Quickdraw™ Contours Community. Stay connected with smart notifications² on your chartplotter screen. You can also plan a trip or prefish a lake, and ActiveCaptain will automatically sync with your chartplotter. Even get notifications for software updates, and decide when to download them on your device.
Take Your ECHOMAP Ultra with You
When you’re off the water, it’s easy to keep your ECHOMAP Ultra combo safe and secure. You don’t have to mess with plugging and unplugging wires from the unit, because the cords plug directly into the quick-disconnect bail mount. This allows you to quickly install and remove your ECHOMAP Ultra from power and the mount.
What's In the Box?
- ECHOMAP Ultra 106sv with BlueChart g3 and LakeVü g3 for the U.S.
- Power/data cable
- Tilt mount with quick release cradle
- 8-pin transducer to 12-pin sounder adapter cable
- Flush mount
- Protective cover
- Garmin Marine Network™ Ports: 2 (large connector)
- Transducer Ports: 1 (12 Pin)
- NMEA 2000® Port: 1
- NMEA 0183 Input Ports: 1
- NMEA 0183 Output Ports: 1
- Wireless Connectivity: Yes
¹Auto Guidance is for planning purposes only and does not replace safe navigation operations
²When paired with a compatible smartphone; see Garmin.com/ble
Wi-Fi is a registered trademark of the Wi-Fi Alliance.
LiveScope™ with LVS34 Transducer Only
THE BEST OF THE BEST JUST GOT BETTER
The latest in LiveScope technology, the LiveScope Plus System offers improved resolution, reduced noise, clearer images, and better target separation.
- See images clearly with improved screen clarity, transducer sensitivity, and target separation.
- Scan surroundings with sharper images, reduced noise, and fewer sonar artifacts.
- Upgrade your current LiveScope System black box (GLS™ 10 sonar module) with just a new transducer.
- Get maximum contrast and clarity in your images with vivid color palettes.
- Don’t miss a thing with supported Forward, Down and Perspective modes and the necessary mount.
Real-time sonar ensures that your live images are as accurate as possible.
See exactly what you need with reduced noise and fewer sonar artifacts that impede your picture of fish and structure.
A built-in stabilization system keeps the sonar image on your compatible chartplotter steady, even in rough conditions.
Vivid Color Palettes
Choose from seven vivid color options — including Aqua, Caribbean, Lava, and more — to see fish and structure in maximum contrast and clarity.
Scout ahead of your boat to see what’s happening in real-time.
Explore live views of the activity directly beneath your boat.
See under the water with a view from your perspective above the water.
What's In The Box?
- Panoptix LVS34 transducer
- Perspective mount
- Trolling motor barrel mount
- Shaft mount